Susana Blasco

 I’m an independent graphic designer, art director and illustrator based in London.

I mainly work with clients from the UK and Spain, although I’m equally available to freelance for clients from elsewhere. I collaborate with graphic design studios and advertising agencies on a freelance basis or on shared projects, or work directly for clients, whether mammoth institutions or pint-sized initiatives.

This website is my online portfolio, presenting examples of my latest work within the last 3 years, as independent graphic designer. Before embarking on my freelance career I was employed in different companies for 8 years as creative director, art director and graphic designer. For this reason, I’ve also included a small selection of not-so-latest works from this period.

If you’d like to discuss a project with me or simply say hello... feel free to email me!

And if you want to know more about me, you can find me in .. susanablasco.com