Prettypuke

. art_ photo_
 
Prettypuke

Sex, drugs and rock and roll web









[E] I think the 70’s & the punk scene were the shit.

[F] When I was young I was wild, ghetto, & down.

[G] I often have sleep paralysis.

[H] I look up to successful businessmen.

[I] I like to pretend & also talk to myself.

[J] A perfectionist with a perplexed view of behavior & people.

[K] Over analyzing can be my worst enemy.

[L] I think self expression is a beautiful thing.

[M] Most of the time I do things I can’t explain.

[N] I think living in a SPACE COLONY would be weird.

[O] I could never stop thinking about the world I want to create. 

[P] I make accessible ambient//drone music & help people zone out.

[Q] I have whorrible hand writing.

[R] I was never a freak or a geek but I envied both.

[S] I take photos & my photography’s aesthetic is incredibly bad.

[T] It’s hard to make my mother proud… she’s bipolar.

[U] I would say I’m a writer & a poet butt I’m a shitty writer & poet.

[V] I doo what I do because I need to doo what I do.

[W] I consider wanting to be a magic man an appealing quality.

[X] I think minimal is nothing more then gorgeous.

[Y] I’m infatuated with randomness and may be a little too open minded.

[Z] All I’ve ever wanted to do is make visual fun using people N shit I like.
...............................................................................................