mustafa sabbagh


Mustafa Sabbagh was born in Amman (Jordan) and studies architecture at the University of Venice.
Trained in London as an assistant to Richard Avedon, in 2007 he collaborated with the prestigious Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. He has published various pieces in numerous periodicals, amongst which Arena, The Face, Vogue Italia, l’Uomo Vogue, Rodeo, Gasby, Front, Kult, Sport & Street, etc. Since 2004, he has participated in various publishing and exhibition projects (Bread & Butter, Berlin, 2004; Human Game and Welcome TO MY HOUSE, Florence, 2006; Lee Jeans Book, Berlin; Bepositive, Edwin, Forfex, Milano_ White, 2009; Carne, Milan, Superstudio, 2009). In 2009 he participated in Like-us, a mobile and inter-disciplinary event, part of the Off Circuit of the Bologna Art Fair.
My column space is conceived as if it were my own home: I will host the people I admire the most to share a sort of intellectual surfing on trends in human history: fashion, art, cinema, photography, design and the web which is of course little more than a collective orgy without the joy of our real senses.
I hereby pledge that in my future visions I shall be less intellectual and more ironic, “perhaps”.