Will it Beard

Inspired by the Velcro-like texture his own beard, art-director Pierce Thiot and his wife Stacy Thiot have created a bizarre Tumblr blog called "Will it Beard", which is devoted to the couple sticking various household objects into Pierce's thick facial hair and documenting the results. What started as a fun activity to entertain their kids during the holidays, has quickly evolved into a new and strange creative outlet. Pierce told Buzzfeed: “Over Christmas break, my mom had her grandkids do a talent show for her (she’s an adorable grandma). I tried to put as many pencils as possible in it for my “talent.” I got over 20. Needless to say, my mother was very proud.” Since then, they’ve been sharing photos with their fans on their Tumblr and Instagram and taking requests for new and unusual items to go in Pierce’s beard. via_http://www.junk-culture.com/2014/02/will-it-beard-tumblr-blog-documenting.html

Red Poppy Photos by Stacy Thiot